Friday, July 25, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: REPEAT! True Religion for Women Eau de Parfum

So by the time you read this I will already be in sunny San Diego and probably waiting in some line for something I know nothing about.

I will be at Comic Con this year and when thinking of a scent to wear throughout the weekend this is the first thing that popped into my mind.


I already did a review on this fragrance here so there's not much more to say that hasn't already been said.  But if you want to know my reason why I would wear this then I'll gladly share.

First off, it's a lovely and light fragrance that lasts all day and is never overwhelming.

Secondly, I will in a crowded convention center in a crowded city with surrounded by people with questionable hygiene.  I've been to enough conventions to know that even if the crowds do shower everyday, a day of walking in a crowded place or waiting in line in the sun is bound to stink up some people by midday.

Last but not least, this scent is so complimentary that it goes well with so many other scents.  It's the perfect scent to layer or wear on its own.

So that's my quickie for today.  Hope everyone has a great weekend and remember, when you're going to be in a crowded place (club, cons, etc.) wear deodorant EVERYWHERE!  Not just under your arms, but everywhere you're likely to sweat.

This not only keeps you fresh and clean, but also makes you all the more inviting.

Have a great weekend and live happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment