Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fragrance of the Week: True Religion Eau de Parfum

With all the gorging and shopping to be done this weekend I thought I would go with a lighter fragrance today.

Nothing is worse than being in a crowded space that is over-scented with either perfume or body odor.  This fragrance to me is probably one of the most unoffensive scents out there.  It's impossible to over spray and I always get complimented when I wear this.  Pretty amazing considering all of the scents that are out there.


So True Religion has a few fragrances out there.  The one I am talking about is in the green bottle that is made to look like sea glass and has a large center stone in the middle of the bottle.


I discovered this on accident.  I don't like True Religion as a brand in general and never thought that their fragrance would appeal to me.  But I blind-sniffed this and was pleasantly surprised at how refreshing this scent is.

The notes are as follows: Calabrese bergamot, Brazilian mandarin, violet leaves, Granny Smith apples, red current, freesia, pear tree blossom, amaryllis, purple plum, Hinoki wood, ambrette musk and blonde cedarwood.

The notes are all very light.  Nothing in it really smells heavy at all.  This is also a pretty affordable fragrance if you look online.  The last bottle I bought was from Macy's and I am seriously kicking myself because of how ridiculously expensive it was there.  But I had finished my large bottle and needed a back up.  It is back-up worthy for me and I think I should have at least 3 more bottles so that I will never be without it.

So as a public service, if  you're going to be out and about please do a favor to your fellow shoppers and smell fresh and clean.  With all the heaviness of Thanksgiving meals it's nice to have a light and inviting contrast.

Have fun everyone!  Enjoy life and family and as always, live happy!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment