Saturday, May 24, 2014

More Lenses from Dreameyes.com: Spin Blue, Violet Butterfly and Gray Sparkle Contact Lenses

So I have more lenses to review for you.  

I got a vote from my friends and decided on 3 more contact lenses.

The discount code VICKY20 should still be in effect until the end of this month.

Also, the much anticipated Anime Convention season is upon us.  Before you know it, Anime Expo and Comic-Con will be here before you know it.

If you want to see my original review please take a look here.


*Note I was sent these items as a gift by the company.  While I did not pay for these items my opinions are still 100% mine.*

Onto the first lenses now....


In the case it looks a lot like how it does in the website stock photo 
Indirect natural light
With flash 
Lens Type: Yearly
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.2
Water Content: 42%

Let me just say that these lenses look a lot different in person than they do online.  At first when I got these I thought they would give a starburst effect on the eye.  As you can see, they are much more detailed in person.  Furthermore, they seem to give off a more lacey appearance in my eyes that a starburst one.

This is important because if you're going to base it on the lens overlay picture then you might be disappointed.  While not what I was expecting at all, they are still very lovely and beautifully intricate.  They show up well on my dark eyes and feel very comfortable.  I can't even tell I'm wearing them.  

Next up is Violet Butterfly

Indirect natural light
With flash
Lens Type: Yearly
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5
Water Content: 42%

How could I not try these?  Not only are they purple, but there's a pretty butterfly pattern on them.  That's a win-win situation if ever there was one.

Now, first off I'm sure you're wondering how badly they shift.  Well, they do shift pretty badly and you never know what direction they're facing throughout the day.  The plus side is that while they're vibrant enough to show on my dark eyes, the pattern of the butterfly makes it so that the shifting is not really noticeable at all.

Sure if someone looks at you head on and up close they will notice but in most circumstances, you see less of a butterfly and more of a random pattern when you look at them.  This makes them very wearable in my opinion.  How wearable?  I wore them out to run errands and no one gave me any weird looks are comments.  I actually had someone compliment me on my contact lenses without realizing they were butterflies until they took a closer look.

Lastly, I have for you Gray Sparkle Contact Lenses

Indirect natural light
With flash
Lens Type: Yearly
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5
Water Content: 42%

Note: There is also a Gray Sparkle Circle Lens so be careful when ordering.

These were an unexpected surprise.  They aren't as natural or blend as well as the Natural Circle Lenses Line but they are a great everyday lens.  The gray color is a mid-toned gray that shows up well on my eyes.  Not too light and not too dark, I think these are the most wearable of the bunch.  Plus the arrow pattern on them keeps dimension in the eyes and the color never falls flat.  I would say color is similar to the Barbie Grey lenses but they don't look nearly as fake as those.

Bam!  Three more lenses to ponder over.  Just remember if anything interests you to order before the month is over to get 20% off with code VICKY20.  As always their shipping is super fast and you'll have lenses to play with in no time!

That's it for today.  I hope this was helpful.

Take care and live happy!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment