Friday, May 23, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Yosh U4EAHH

I'm sorry I missed last week, I've been super busy.  But the long weekend is here and I'm ready to roll!

This week's fragrance is U4EAHH by Yosh Han.


It's a great fresh scent that seems perfect for a backyard BBQ or a day at the beach.

I had the very good fortune to meet her in person and this is the scent that she recommended for me.  She also did a reading on me that was eerily spot on.

This scent is a fruity/floral/aquatic but in a very different way.

It smells cleaner than clean and fresher than fresh.  Not to mention a little goes a long way.  You'll be smelling this scent all day long.

The notes are: Pomegranate, Aloe vera, Cucumber, Pear and Water lily.

I honestly get very little pomegranate, but I do get an almost even representation of all the other notes.  It's really lovely to be able to have them in such a perfect balance.

You can find this scent at Barneys New York or at Luckyscent.com

If you love clean fresh fragrances then I think you'll fall in love with this one.

Have a safe weekend and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment