Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Quick Review: NEO Natural Dali Black ( 7 Day Lenses)

So I went an ordered a few disposable contact lenses from HoneyColor.com mainly because I love the convenience of having disposable lenses around that you don't have to worry about but still give your eyes a pretty effect.

I bought 2 kinds but today will focus on NEO Natural Dali Black lenses.


I went with black instead of brown because my eyes are a bit darker and I felt it would look more dramatic.

Sleek packaging with no frills.

In Daylight

With Flash
Lens Type: Weekly
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.0
Water Content: 42%

These lenses are packaged in blister packs as most all disposable lenses are, and come in a box that has 12 lenses.

When I first wear them they look a little buggy but after a while I don't notice how they look so much and feel that I don't need a lot of make up to balance them out.

They wear very comfortably and throughout the day I don't feel them at all.  The color of the lenses only cover the outer edge of your eye so you're natural eye color still shows through, there's just an added definition around the perimeter that would be more noticeable on lighter eyes.

Overall these are very normal lenses.  They wear comfortably all day and all night long and I've even slept with them in (which I don't recommend) and they were fine when I woke up.

If you're looking for hassle free lenses then I suggest giving these a try.  The only downside is that they don't come in more colors but hopefully they will soon.

That's all today.  Have a great day and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment