Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Barneys Love Yourself Event Going On Now 3/10/15-3/14/15

In case you were in need of replenishing your beauty stocks.  Barneys has their biannual gift with purchase event going on now until Saturday.


Lola's Secret Beauty Blog always does an amazing job in gathering information and providing you with SA's that can help you out.  You can check out her post here.

In fact I don't know of anyone that doesn't immediately check her page when there's a GWP happening.

In case you were wondering, the bag was delayed this year.  Usually I have to debate over this bag and the Space NK GWP but that didn't happen this year.  Space NK continued to have their one day beauty bag event in February.  Unfortunately for me (or fortunately for my wallet) I didn't really like the bag that was offered and decided to skip it and focus on Barneys.

IF YOU WANT A BAG BUT WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO A STORE UNTIL THE WEEKEND THEN CALL NOW WITH YOUR ORDER AND RESERVE ONE.

Last year the Barneys in San Francisco ran out of bags early.

This year they are now offering two different types of bags.  One for the ladies and one for the gentlemen.  While I think this is a great idea I wonder how popular the men's bag will be.  

A women's gift bag will be given with any $200 cosmetics/ skincare/ fragrance purchase of feminine items.  A men's gift bag will be given with any $200 purchase of masculine products (basically, cologne, aftershave shaving cream and any skincare labeled for men).  I find that this is a bit difficult because a lot of brands are androgynous.  I mean skincare is skincare.  Also many fragrances can be worn by either men or women so I think that this is a bit limiting.

Another thing I'm not too fond of is that the men's bag has fewer items and much more fragrance samples in comparison to the ladies bag.

Overall though, this is a great gift with purchase and along with this gift, many of the brands are offering step up gifts as well to sweeten up the deal.

So moral of the story?  Wait for amazing gift bags before you purchase your cosmetics and skincare.  And don't forget to love yourself.

Live Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment