Friday, January 23, 2015

Fragrance of the Week: Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana

It's been a while hasn't it?

Apologies for not keeping up to date but I have been busy with life and such that is so boring I will stop talking about it now.

Onto the fragrance!


Dolce is the newest fragrance to come from Dolce and Gabbana.  I'm a fan of many of their scents because they all seem to evoke the exact feeling in me that they want to evoke.  I feel fresh and free with Light Blue, I feel very ladylike when I wear Pour Femme and I feel slightly more confident and empowered when I wear The One.

So how do I feel when I wear Dolce?  I feel pretty.  Yes oh so pretty!

This scent is light and airy yet feminine and sweet.  It's really a gorgeous scent that I'm going to have to keep near me when Spring is finally here.

Notes:

 Top: neroli leaves, papaya flower.
Middle: white amaryllis, white daffodil, white water lily.
Base: cashmere, musk, sandalwood.

This scent is sweet and fresh and very young at heart.  I absolutely adore it and find it is a great scent for those occasions when you want something but nothing too heavy.

That's all for me. Have a great weekend and live happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment