Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sephora VIB Shopping Event 11/6/14 - 11/10/14

It's that wonderful time of year again where Sephora offers 20% off to their VIB and VIB Rouge members.

But fret not if you aren't, if you know someone who is a VIB or above then you can also tag along and enjoy in the savings for one day.


Now unfortunately for me (or fortunately depending on how you look at things) I really have nothing I need.  That makes me a sad panda since I can't take advantage of the discount, but it also means that I save money from not buying cosmetics.

At least that's what I tell myself......

Something that they have online, at the time of me writing, is something I absolutely love and that they discontinued a while ago.  Their Express Nail Polish Remover.  Honestly, this stuff is amazing!  A few winters ago I stocked up on the small 1.7 oz ones that were going for only $1!  I still have many bottles stashed away so as much as I want to I'll have to pass.  Another thing tempting me is the Hello Kitty 40th anniversary collection..... grrr!

The sales page has a great range of products from Smashbox to Tarte to OCC.  My personal favorite thing to do during the 20% off period is scout Sephoras and get clearance items at an additional discount.

So if you're itching to get a discount at Sephora, then hound your beauty junkie friends into taking you or being so kind as to email you a code.  Remember, if you get a code emailed to you it won't show up until the 6th.

Because sharing is caring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment