Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Friday and a Couple of Sales: Neon Star by Tokidoki and Sephora (extra code)

Alright so I'm going to say fist off, if you needed a 20% off code to Sephora for their VIB event going on now I do have an extra.

Comment below or message me to get it.  It's first come first serve so I apologize in advance if you aren't quick to the jump.


Yesterday Neon Star landed at Claire's Boutiques and on claires.com to the excitement of young and old alike.  This is a collaboration with Tokidoki master and commander Simone Legno. Stand out pieces are the infinity scarf (which is sold out online) and the bags (also not sold online right now).

If you want those then you'll have to try your luck in store.  I was able to snag a scarf and I love it!  It's a great transition piece to layer and the fabric is super light but very cozy once bunched together.

The bags are also nice with great detail but I'm still iffy on them.  I did however get the suspenders.  No clue what I will wear them for but I have them and I'm happy that I do.

If you're eying some of the jewelry in this collection (or most all of Claire's jewelry) then go online to get it.  Right now most of their jewelry is $5!  This includes Neon Star, Hello Kitty and My Little Pony.

If you register with Claire's you will also be sent a 20% off coupon in the email as a welcoming gift.  Free shipping is with $35 purchase before discounts..... can you see the damage that is possible?

Well that's it for now.  Have a great weekend and live happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment