Friday, November 21, 2014

Missha US Website Sale

So the entire site is 40% off!

If you're wondering whether or not it is a good time to buy, the answer is yes.
 
A lot of the best sellers such as the First Treatment Essence and the Night Repair Ampoule only ever get discounted at 40%.  If you're thinking about getting these for presents then now is the time to do it so that you can get them in time for Christmas.

There's also a lot of other things that they have just released that look all the more tempting at 40% off.  One of the more interesting items is the Immortal Youth Skin Rebooter.  I personally won't be trying that but if you're looking for heavy duty anti-aging this could it.

Another thing to consider are their brushes.  And while I'm not the biggest fan of their cosmetics overall I do love their Perfect Eyebrow Styler.  They also have the refills now available.  

If you're wondering, these last me a really long time.  I actually bought them for 40% a while ago and since they didn't have the refills available I bought 2 each of dark brown and grey brown.  I'm still on my first one for both of them.  I really love the formula on these and they look very natural if you get the right color.

Other great deals are of course the BB creams and the skin care sets.  With these you pretty much have Christmas shopping in the bag.

Well that's all for me.  With Thanksgiving next week, lets take a moment out of our hectic lives to be thankful for all that we have.

Have a great weekend and live happy!     

No comments:

Post a Comment