Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Black Friday! Some Sales for the Beautyphile

I probably could've come up with a better word than beautyphile but I didn't.  Can you blame me?  I'm just too excited!


What I love about Black Friday is that there's something for everyone.  Electronics for the guys, clothes and cosmetics for the girls and toys for the kids.

What I love more, is that clothing and cosmetics overall are cheaper than electronics and there's a bigger overall supply so you're more likely to get what you want without having to camp out in the cold too long.

For the stores opened on Thanksgiving, I want to say shame on you but being from an immigrant family that doesn't really celebrate holidays (but loves cheap stuff), these places give my dad an opportunity to go out on Thursday and come back with a bunch of stuff he may or may not need.  And honestly, I can't  be upset at something that gets my elderly father up and out of the house.

So onto some beauty deals!

SEPHORA

This year Sephora has $10 deals again going on in their stores.  Items I am really looking forward to are the Bite Lush Lip trio (even though two of the colors look to be the same as last year) and the Tarte deluxe best sellers (if only for the blush).  I would skip the Art of Shaving set.  I honestly don't know why I bought that last year...... no guy I know really goes for that kind of stuff.  Guess I'll just give my legs a luxurious holiday shave.

SMASHBOX

Has their Friends and Family sale going on now.  Get 25% off a purchase of $50 or more with code HOLIDAY14.  They also offer free shipping so you're good to go!  This is a good time to stock up on Photo Finish Primer or get into their Liquid Halo HD Foundation.

SHU UEMURA

Use code SHUJOY and get 25% off $100 or 20% off $50 purchase.  They're also offering free shipping with purchases over $50 so enjoy the deals and stock up on some essentials that you can no longer get in store if you are in the US.  Favorite picks for me have to include the Smoky Layer Lashes and the Hard Formula Brow Pencil.

ULTA

Ulta is opening on Thursday at 8pm.  The online deals will start at 7pm CST.  There's way too much to post so I'll just link it here.  They also have The Art of Shaving kit available in case you miss it at Sephora.  What I love stocking up on are the 5 for $5 items that they have.  These make great stocking stuffers.  Notable items from this list are the Benefit One Hot Bamba kit that has 2 full sized items for $18 (unheard of), Butter London Steampunk Ball Duos at $15 (half off), Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara for $10 (also half off), Tarte Joy at Lash set for $19 (great but I prefer their blushes) and Clarisonic brush heads 3 pack for $44 (a great deal).

BATH AND BODY WORKS

There's really nothing yet except that they previewed their exclusive holiday bag.  But knowing B&BW I'm sure they have something up their sleeve.  Remember last year they had different deals depending on the hours of the day?  Way to keep me sleep deprived you bastards!  I'm really hoping for some good deals on Wallflower refills.  Other than that I'm not going to try to grab every deal there is.  That's what the semi annual sale is for, not to mention I still have a bunch of aromatherapy body cream I got last year.

Any other Black Friday deals that you see?  Let me know in the comments below.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.  Don't ever forget to live happy!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment