Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tiny Blurb: Space NK to Open 10th US Store at Stanford on 10/10/14

The title pretty much says it all doesn't it?


At 10 am a new Space NK will open up in Bloomindales at Stanford Shopping Center. 

You will get a limited edition tote bag with $75 purchase and for those that are N.dulge members you will get double points with any purchase between October 10-15.

So why is this a big deal?  Well honestly, I do love to browse Space NK but to get to the downtown SF Bloomingdales is a hassle.  With a new location in Palo Alto I'm more likely to visit Space NK and do some actual shopping without having to worry about parking or walking all around downtown with a bunch of bags.

While I think Stanford is full of pomp and entitlement, I do love that they have so many brands to shop from and the mall is a beautiful place to walk around.  Plus they are dog friendly and everything is much less hectic than with downtown SF.

That's all for me.  Hope your week is going well.  I myself just got back from vacation so I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.

Live Happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment