Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Friday! Fragrance of the Week: BPAL Ether

Yes it is discontinued and I apologize for that.  However, when I need a pick-me-up this scent does the job every time.


Ether is described as translucent blooms, ethereal white resins and davana.  It was a part of the Phoenix Steamworks series and smells floral and clean without being too heady and just a touch sweet.  It's a very wearable scent that is light enough to be office appropriate.

I especially love rubbing a couple of drops of this oil through my hair.  It lasts all day and I get whiffs of this every time I turn my head.

If you're wanting something just as refreshingly light and clean then other scents that are similar would be True Religion for Women (the green one), L'eau D'Issey Alcohol Free Sun Mist Spray (in the aqua frosted bottle) or the original Clean perfume.

That's my little commentary before my weekend.  It's a lovely day so go out and have fun!

Live Happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment