Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fatty Alert! Burger King Chicken Nuggets 10 for $1.50

In an attempt to stick it to McDonald's during their ever famous Monopoly event, Burger King is offering their chicken nuggets at $1.50 for 10.


I can say personally that the bf has already bought at least 150 of these tasty pieces of molded chicken and I did partake in a nugget gorging last night as well.

While this is a great deal and the nuggets do taste better than McDonald's albeit they are smaller,  I can only imagine the bad health repercussions that can result from cheap junk food.  First off for those that have high blood pressure (like me) you'll be in for a sodium smorgasbord.  Not to mention there's almost half of one's daily supply of fat from one serving.

You can find nutritional facts for Burger King Chicken Nuggets here and McDonald's here for comparison.  While I'm not saying you shouldn't go out and take advantage of a good deal, just remember that moderation is key and don't go the route my bf took last night.  BTW, he woke up super thirsty......

Have a great day and live happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment