Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Friday Everyone! Fragrance of the Week: B&BW Juniper Breeze

So the weather has finally begun to cool down in the Bay Area.  Not that I don't like nice weather but with almost every day pushing 90 I was so close to just forever abandoning pants and living in a partially filled kiddie pool in my front yard.

Let's note I am from the Bay Area so my tolerance for weather is limited.


To counteract this heat and smell fresh all day I look to none other than Juniper Breeze from Bath and Body Works.

Honestly, I feel fresher just knowing that I'm wearing this scent.  It's available online at the B&BW website and I can sometimes find it in stores when they bring back they're signature collection.

This scent is perhaps one of the original scents produced since the company began.  I remember going crazy for this scent and Peach Nectar as a teenager.  Along with Sun Ripened Raspberries, these 3 scents ruled my rascally youth.

What I loved was that it was so different and clean and also unisex as well.  CK One had nothing on Juniper Breeze and it never will.

Top notes: Pineapple, Aldehyde, Apple and Leafy green
 Middle notes: Jasmine and Ylang
Base notes: Woods and Musk

It's fresh and clean with a slightly sweet and slightly masculine feel to it.  There's a slight iciness to it which surprises me because the majority of the notes tend to be on the warm and cozy side.  It lasts all day and into the night.

If you're looking for a scent that is cool and clean like new underwear then this refreshing fragrance might be right up your alley.

Have a great weekend and live happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment