Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bath Salts: Nihon no Meito Bath Salts in Nyuto

So for my next bath soak review I have Nihon no Meito in Nyuto.

This is more of a therapeutic soak that is suppose to soften skin and help aching muscles.


You can get it here but if I were you I would try to find a Japanese supermarket that carries it.  More times than not it will be cheaper.

I bought these in a box with 5 individual use packets.  One packet is poured into a bath and the water is left white and opaque, very much like milk.  I'm guessing this is the titanium dioxide (it usually is).

The scent is very nice and not overwhelming.  It smells a lot like laundry detergent with a slightly masculine tone to it.  The water is silky and stays warm for at least 45 minutes.

Once I get out of the bath, my body is kept nice and warm and my skin feels soft and smooth.  The scent does linger for a little while but by morning it's gone.

This bath salt is the real deal.  It smells comforting and allows for a nice long soak.

While I don't really see myself using this soak a lot I do see keeping a pack or two on hand just in case.

That's all, happy humpday everyone!

Hope you have a great week and live happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment