Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bath Salts: Bath Roman Yakusen Japanese Bath in Muddy Green

This has got to be my favorite so far.  Again if you can find this in Japanese supermarkets it's usually cheaper than online.

For those that like the Muddy White, Mitsuwa has it on sale now for $7.99!

I bought my Muddy Green at Ichiban Kan for $10.99 if you're wanting a reference.


Again this has got to be my favorite one so far.  I love everything about it!

The scent is described as fruity green which is an accurate description.  However, it does lean a little floral to me.  The scent can also be very strong so you would need to adjust how much to add depending on how scented you like the water to be.

True to the name, the water is an opaque grass green color.  The water feels silky and soft and so does the skin after the soak.  The muddy green version is also suppose to help people with minor skin conditions.  It definitely helped with my rough patches but I don't know if I would call it an all out treatment.

The water keeps hot for at least 45 minutes and the body remains warm afterwards.  The scent is lovely but it only lasted an hour on my skin.  It lasted longer on my hair and much longer on my bath sponge.

Buying bath salts like this is also really economical.  From one canister you can get around 24 baths. At the $10.99 I got my can for, that's less than $0.50 a bath.  It really makes this an affordable luxury.

Another handy thing about buying Bath Roman canisters is that the plastic cap contains a measuring area to pour out the bath salts.


The inner area is equivalent to 15g of product.  An average bath uses around 30g so you would fill the inner area twice.  Perfectly handy and it takes the guesswork out of how much to add. 

So far I am loving this one and I do intend to keep it in stock year round as a staple.  It's a beautifully fragrant bath soak that eases my aches and keeps me warm.

That's it for me, if you have any questions let me know in the comments.

Live happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment