Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bath Salts: Daiso Bath Soak in Cherry Tree

I assume they meant cherry blossom but don't take my word for it.

I bought a few bath salts from Daiso and I'm reviewing this one first because it is my least favorite of the bunch.

You get 6 packs for $1.50 which is a great deal.  The "muddy" effect comes from titanium dioxide that is in the bath salt.  The only active ingredients are: sodium sulfate and sodium bicarbonate.  This makes it a very simple bath salt.

What I hated about this bath salt was in fact the fragrance.  It smelled overly floral and nauseating.  The water was a pretty milky pink but I didn't know if I could get past the smell.

Luckily, while the scent is super strong in the bag, it dilutes quite readily and when added to the bath I was able to stand the smell and relax.  I even added another packet to the bath and was alright.

I'm assuming the volatility of the fragrance has to do with the fact that I got it from Daiso.  I would say that 2 packets per bath would be ideal.  That makes it a total of $0.50 per bath.  Not a bad to relax at the end of the day right?


The scent doesn't linger too badly after the bath and the skin is softened.  If anything this soak is worth it to soften up dead skin so you can scrub it away.

Should you check these out?  I would say if you're into baths then definitely check out your local Daiso.  At $1.50 a box it is a super affordable way to relax...... or one of your cheaper mistakes......

Have a happy weekend everyone.

Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment