Thursday, September 11, 2014

Product Review Time: Bliss Youth As We Know It Serum

So I bought this serum at Nordstrom Rack for a cool $25.  I've been looking for an anti-aging serum and this seem to fit the bill.

I have noticed the lines around my neck and thought it was time to act.  I've been using this on my face and neck for a few weeks and I've finally decided how I feel about this serum.  I do believe the Bliss is trying to faze this product out so if you use it and love it I suggest to try to stock up now before it's too late.


So I use this product morning and night after my cleanser and before my sunblock.

It usually takes 2 pumps for me to cover my whole face and neck area.  The smell is a refreshing grapefruit/citrus smell and and the consistency is that of a gel cream.  It is incredibly lightweight and sinks in although it can leave a bit of a film on the skin if you use too much.

This is an anti-aging product that I was hoping would do something about my early signs of aging around my neck.  Ladies never forget your neck and decollete.  You will regret it later.

So what's the verdict?  It's okay.  And really for me only okay.  The results around my neck are subtle but noticeable.  My face however, broke out in tiny random fluid filled bumps every time I used this serum on my face.  Plus it seemed to make my face shinier than usual.

Overall, I wouldn't purchase it again.  While I like that I can basically replace my moisturizer with this serum, it makes my face breakout and I haven't noticed any increase in clarity or luminosity.  On my neck I have noticed subtle results so I will continue to use it there but for my face I believe that the search still continues.

Hope this was helpful.  Have you tried this?  Did you like it?

Have a great rest of the week and live happy!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment