Friday, August 15, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Ralph Lauren Big Pony Women's Collection #3

In case you're wondering it's the yellow one.

Now if you haven't tried the Big Pony collection then I urge you too.  There's 4 fragrances so there's something for everyone.  This week I'm focused on the fruity floral that is #3.


I use the body mist of this fragrance to keep me cool in the heat and since the sprayer has a locking mechanism it's great for travel.

The notes are pear and mimosa, not too complicated but together they create a wonderfully girly fragrance that isn't too overwhelming but might be too sweet for some people.

I personally love it.  I feel adorable when I wear it..... didn't know a fragrance could make me feel that way.....

It's a great first date scent and in small amounts could be work appropriate as well.

You can find this scent almost anywhere from Macy's to Ulta so it's made for the masses but it doesn't smell generic at all unlike a lot of other fragrances in this price range.  Speaking of price, it runs for $56 for 1.7 fl oz.  Not super expensive compared to some of the stuff I talk about but also no small chunk of change.

Try it out, you just may adore it!

That's my quickie for today.  Have a great weekend and live happy!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment