Friday, August 8, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea

Finally! Happy Friday!

And what better way to celebrate Friday with one of my favorite fruity floral fragrances!

Sweet pea has been around for a long time and while the fragrance says sweet pea, it in fact doesn't really smell like sweet pea even though it's in the notes.


My favorite way of wearing this scent is through the eau de toilette and the golden sugar body scrub.

I'm pretty lazy, so having a sugar scrub that also leaves a scented layer of moisture is perhaps the greatest invention for me in terms of body care.  I also find that the scent lasts all day on my skin, keeping close but still noticeable.

The notes are as follows:

Top: Sweet pea, Watery pear, Juicy loganberry, Blackcurrant

Middle: Sheer freesia, Luscious raspberry, Pink peony

Base: Soft musk and Plum woods

This fragrance is girly and uplifting and just a bit heady.  Definitely a fragrance to wear when I feel like a flirt and if you're wearing a skirt you're almost guaranteed to want to twirl around in it while wearing this scent.  It's happy in a bottle.

Everyone have a great weekend.  That's all for me.

Have fun and live happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment