Friday, May 9, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Bathed and Infused St. Lucia

So it's that time of the year where instead of work my mind is on a vacation I will never take.

Not that I don't have vacation hours, it's just that there never seems to be time to go anywhere.

This is where this scent comes to play.


St. Lucia is vacation in a bottle.  It's a coconut ilk scent that has green notes to it.  Pretty simple right?  Except it's simplicity evoke a complex array of feelings.

It's clean and fresh and makes me feel as if I'm in the forest of a tropical paradise just about to make my way to the beach.

My vacation in a bottle, every time I wear this scent I wear it for me. And every time I get a whiff of it, my mind is put to ease.

What's even better is that this fragrance (as are all Bathed and Infused fragrances) is super affordable.  One 30ml bottle will set you back $15.25.  Not only that, the fragrances are made to order so you know it's fresh and hasn't been sitting around.

Another great thing is that the perfumes are a third fragrance oil.  This makes for a long lasting scent at a bargain price.  If you want to layer the scent, it is also available in various other forms from body scrubs to lotions.

So if you're looking to take a mental vacation, keep St. Lucia in mind.

Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment