Friday, May 2, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Tocca Simone

So I went and bought myself yet another fragrance.  Since it's been a really long time since I have even bought any cosmetics (other than the random finds at the $0.99 Only Store)I felt I could allow myself a retail splurge.

The back drop for Simone is Bondi Beach in Australia.  If that doesn't make you think of warm weather then I don't know what will.


The fragrance itself I found to be really feminine and light on my skin.

It's smells slightly fruity, slightly floral and slightly woody.  It has a wonderful balance and wears close to the skin.

I suppose I would describe this as a delicate scent with a clean skin quality to it that isn't soapy smelling.  It just smells pretty.

The notes are as follows:

Top: Crisp apple, Fresh picked watermelon, Lemon and Calypsone

Middle:  Frangipani, Ylang ylang Rose petals and Freesia

Base:  Creamy lactones, Blonde woods, Musk, Amber and Nirvanolide

Honestly, looking at the notes there's something in my mind that thinks there will be a clash somewhere but when I spray it on, all doubt drifts away and I'm surrounded by a scent that is crisp, fresh, feminine and warm.

This is probably a scent that would remind most boys of their first crush on the kindergarten teacher.  It's sweet and inviting and ups your huggability/ kissability levels at least ten fold.

You can find this at Nordstrom or Sephora.  If you're looking for a scent to match the warmer weather then go and take a sniff.  The scent is sure to transport you into another place.

Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment