Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Stacked Style Scentarettes in Sorbet

Happy Saturday!  Today is going to feature yet another hard to find/ discontinued/ not sure if it even existed fragrance.

To my knowledge Stacked Style is no longer in business.  But when they were, you could find their fragrances at Sephora.

The scentarettes is what they began selling in the very beginning.  And even after what is perhaps over 10 years after purchasing this cigarette-like pack of perfume oil, they smell exactly the same as they did the first time.


The company then came out with bottle fragrances that were okay for the most part.  They eventually disappeared from the shelves.  In my opinion I still believe that the scentarettes were the best bang for the buck.

So what were they?  Basically the perfume equivalent of cigarettes.  The box looked like a pack of cigarettes and held 20 vials of perfume oil (2ml of oil in each vial).  I loved this concept because the oil lasted so long and there was no need to bring a full bottle of fragrance with you when you wanted to touch up.

For the record, I still have 10 vials left.  I admit I did hoard this scent and didn't where it much.  I used to put a few drops of the oil and run it through my hair.  And every time I did I got compliments.

Sorbet was the scent that caught my attention.  I remember there was a scent called Prelude and I was really into Preludes back then but didn't like the smell so opted for Sorbet instead.

The scent is very fruity but also very pleasant and calming.

The notes are: Pear, Green apple, Honeydew, Peach and White musk.

Sound delicious doesn't it?

We got a little rain but hopefully everyone has a great weekend.

Live Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment