Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sephora VIB Event Starts Today! 15% Off All Purchases

Now it sucks if you aren't a VIB, but if you know one then give them your list and a fist full of cash and have them head to Sephora (online as well) ASAP!

This is the time of year where we stock up on goodies at a discount.  This applies to all purchases and has no limit so if you're looking for big ticket items now is a great time to buy.


Use code VIBTICKET at checkout to receive the discount.  And hurry, because usually all the good stuff is first to go.  They did not give us a code to email to our friends which is kind of sucky.

Now for some tips:

You do have to be a VIB.  If you aren't then the code won't work for you.  Have someone else who is a VIB buy it for you or have them lend you their VIB card and printout when you go to the store.

Nothing is off limits.  I usually begin at the sale section because sale stuff on further discount is awesome.

After that I usually look for Sephora exclusive items.  If a product is available at another store I will see if they will have a better incentive (gifts, points, etc.).

I will shop often and everywhere.  If I'm really in the mood to shop during this sale period I will stop by any Sephora I encounter just to see what they have in stock.  I have come out with some amazing finds because of my obsessive behavior.

The discount lasts until April 11th, so if you have plenty of time to shop.  Just remember that if you wait you might not get what you want.

That's all for me.  Hope you find what you want and live happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment