Thursday, April 3, 2014

Alcohol Time!!!!! Flaviar: For Those That Like to Try a Variety of Alcohols Without Buying a Butt-load of Bottles

It's Thursday and I'm talking alcohol!

Partly because I wish it was Friday and partly because I see my meager collection of potables and think that I would like to expand on it if only it were more affordable.

Well, it's getting there.....


So this post is going to be about the company Flaviar.  You can find them here, and if you use the link then you get a $10 credit when you join.  I also earn a credit too so it's good for both of us.

What Flaviar does, is provide sampler packs of alcohol or tasting.  These are divided into certain themes and categories and they even have a subscription program.  Like Fruit of the Month but so much better.

What I like first off is the selection.  I never know whether I will like something without tasting it, and I really hate chancing a full bottle on something I might not drink.

Master of Malt offers a similar service but the bottles are slightly smaller.

Also, if you have a person that happens to be a connoisseur of a certain drink and you are completely ignorant it's nice to have a selection to give as a gift rather than buying something and hoping they'll like it.

It's also pretty fun if you like to try out different alcohols and have a couple of friends who do as well.  Tasting parties are much more calmer than nights at a bar and there is enough in each vial for 3 people to taste (or one if you're a greedy bird).

So if you like to try out different alcohols, knows someone that does or are just in a pinch for a gift to an alcohol savvy friend then definitely click the link and have a look.

You never know what you might fall in love with.

Live Happy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment