Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Bulgari Omnia Coral

Happy Easter Weekend!

Which also happens to land on 4/20 so Happy 420 as well.  


Begin rant....

Right now I am waiting for the PG&E guy to come and turn y gas back on.  Haven't had hot water since Wednesday..... and what's up with the available time slot? 8am to 5pm?  Really?  Can't narrow it down just a little?  At least I'm at home but honestly there are better things that I could be doing other than waiting 9 hours for someone.

....end rant!

This week I'm loving Bulgari Omnia Coral.  It's a delicious floral/ fruity fragrance that is makes me think of sunshine.

Now flora/ fruity fragrances are nothing new but I don't ever recall Bulgari making one.  If my memory serves me correctly, they focus mainly on florals and woody scents.

The sweetness is very young and I think that they did a great job in this scent because it's sweet without being cloying.  A young scent that can be worn by women of any age is a rare find.

The notes are: Bergamot, Goji berries, Hibiscus flower, Water lily, Pomegranate and Cedar wood.

Fresh and fruity, you'll smell like tropical beach in a far away land away from people and only surrounded by the beauty of nature.

Sound good?  Then sniff this out right now.

Have a great weekend and live happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment