Saturday, March 29, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Marc Jacobs Honey

Another Marc Jacobs perfume?  Yep!

But at least you can still get this one easily.


This fragrance feels like a grown woman going to the carnival and having a blast.  It's fun, happy and effervescent.

The honey note really stands out and gives a nice powdery sweetness without being overwhelming.  For a fruity fragrance this doesn't smell like the typical mass of fruity fragrances that seemed to be all the rage a few years ago. 

Notes are:

Top: Pear and Juicy mandarin

Middle: Orange blossom, Peach nectar, Apricot and Honeysuckle

Base: Honey, Golden vanilla and Smooth Woods

Cons of this scent..... is it me or is this kind of pricey?  I mean granted I'm probably not one to talk seeing as how I have no problem dropping $$$ on a bottle of niche perfume.  But this isn't a niche perfume.  However, given their fragrance price point this is about average I suppose.  I guess I was just thinking it would be more along the price point of Escada's fragrances.....

However, that doesn't mean that this isn't an absolutely lovely scent and if my mental economics would allow it, I would probably have a couple of back up bottles of this.  I guess fortunately for my wallet, my brain just can't justify it.

Live Happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment