Monday, March 24, 2014

Peter Pilotto on Sale at Target

As far as designer collabs go, I hate to say it but I think this one was a bit of a bust.

While this was definitely not the massive failure that was the Neiman Marcus collaboration, it still didn't grab the crowds as much as I thought it would.

And perhaps thankfully, that means that there are still a bunch of items left and on the clearance racks.


I went to a Target near my work and many items were already going for 70% off.

The cotton crisscross dress was a mere $8.98 and the floral print dresses with the vertical stripes were $11.98.

Also, if you look hard enough you might even still be able to find more of the popular items like the moto jacket or the romper.  Your chances of finding something are also going to be better if you are either looking for smaller sizes or larger sizes.  I wish luck to all that are looking for small and medium, not that they aren't out there it's just that they are much harder to find than the extra smalls and extra larges.

So if you decided to hold off on the skirts, rash guards and sweatshirts then you are indeed in luck.  If you're looking for moto jackets, rompers or any of the fancier dresses then don't give up hope just yet.  I've seen with my own eyes that they are out there.  It's just going to be harder to find.

So good luck hunting discounted goods and have a great week everyone!

Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment