Monday, February 17, 2014

Space NK Beauty Event 2/19/14

So I stopped by Blooindale's and confirmed that yes Space NK is doing a gift bag with purchase.  Spend $250 and get a bag full of goodies to try.


This is usually a one day only thing and bags are pretty limited.  The Space NK at the Bloomingdale's in San Francisco already ran out of bags and had a waitlist in effect in case someone backs out.  I was told that they pretty much pre-sold everything the week before.

I suppose that was fate telling me not to spend money.  But even more so than them running out of bags, I saw what was offered and for some reason wasn't too impressed.  Am I just that hard to impress?  Maybe.  But also it could have been how they were displayed.  Also, instead of a tote bag it is now a nylon zip top bag with no handles.


I'm really thinking that maybe I should just swear off beauty gift bags from now on.....

Now, when compared to Barneys New York, the gift is still leaps and bounds more awesome.  But alas, you damn gift bags have set a precedence for me and now I am spoiled and won't accept any less.

But enough nagging.....

If you want this gift bag then call your local Space NK now to see if they still have any available.  If they're all out then you'll have to go to their website and place an order.  While I didn't get any email yet, I heard that it would be taking place on the 19th, that's this Wednesday.

If you're really wanting to get the gift bag of goodies I suggest checking on Tuesday morning to see if they have released the bag yet and to put together a cart of items.  If you're going to order on Wednesday then order in the morning.  I have heard instances where people have ordered in the afternoon during lunch and the gift bags were already gone.

Good luck to all that are wanting this gift bag.

Live Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment