Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's Back! Barneys Love Yourself Event

Did you get your mailer?

Well, I did.

Now through February 15th you can get a gift bag of samples with a $250 purchase in cosmetics and fragrances.


So I was sorely disappointed with the bag last time and I think I'm even more disappointed this time around.  From the promo pic there only looks to be one full sized item (MAKE Lipstick).  Everything else seems to be either samples or deluxe samples.

To see the gift bag as well as gift with purchases for the brands online, click here.  The step up gifts may vary from store to store depending on supply.  This applies to online purchases too.

In fact, the Rituals Foaming Body Wash looks to be a half size this time around when last time it was a full size.

Now if you're already due to get some items exclusively at Barneys then this is a great time to restock.  If you're going to make a shopping list in order to get the bag, then I would contact your local Space NK to see if they will be having a Master Class aka One Day Epic Gift Bag Event coming up.

I tried to call the Bloomingdales in San Francisco to ask if they will be holding the event (it's my closest Space NK) but all I got was an answering machine.....  I will take this long weekend to go down there and ask in person.

But back to the Love Yourself Event.......

If you want to partake in this event call as soon as possible.  Get an SA to work with you and see if there are any step up gifts available along with securing yourself a gift bag.  After the event is over (this Saturday) the bags will be sent back so you won't be able to get another after that.

In the past, the bags went like hot cakes but I noticed in the past few bags there has been a lot of stock left over on the last day.  Still, if you really want a bag secure it as soon as you can.

As for me...... I still have a butt-load of stuff from past events that I'm still trying to use up.  So with that I will be declining this time.

If you do go and get a gift bag let me know.  I'd love to see what was in it and if it was worth it.

Live Happy!       

No comments:

Post a Comment