Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HOLY CRAP! Peter Pilotto for Target: The Next Collaboration

This is like music to my ears!  British label Peter Pilotto will be the next designer collaborator with Target.  The collection will launch February 9, 2014.  Prices are going to range between $14.99 - $79.99.

If you haven't heard of Peter Pilotto then do a quick search.  The main draw of this line are the bold prints and colors.  If you were a fan of Alexander McQueen's Under the Sea collection then you might find an item or two that will spark your interest.

As for me, I know exactly where I'll be at 8am on February 9, 2014.     


2 comments:

  1. Oh boy... I better prepare my wallet for this collaboration! I love prints and colors (like the Prabal collab!) so this sounds like it will be right up my alley. Hey, I saw you're in the Bay Area too, maybe we can shop together =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved the Prabal collab too. Hopefully things won't get too rowdy. As the time nears I will have to do some recon and see which Target will be the best to go to.

      I would definitely welcome a shopping buddy! It's always best to team up when it comes to things like this. I'll connect with you when it gets closer.

      Delete