Thursday, September 12, 2013

2013 e.l.f. Ursula Look Book Swatches- My Dear, I Look Divine...

So I just posted about finding the new Disney Villains Look Books by e.l.f.




So let us start by what's in the box.


Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black


Liquid Eyeliner in Midnight


Eyeliner Pencil in Black (mini sized)


Eyelid Primer in Sheer (mini)


Lip Color in Ursula

It's a very pretty pink with good pigmentation.  There's a slight shimmer to it but it doesn't show when applied.

with flash
no flash

daylight bulb

Eyeshadow colors in Coral, Sea Witch, Shell, Kiss the Girl, Triton and Bewitched (all colors are swatched over the Eyelid Primer.

with flash
daylight bulb

 As for the quality of the shadows, I found them to be quite nice.  The only one that gave me some trouble to build up color on was Sea Witch.  Shell was notably buttery and I can't wait to try that shade on.  The other shades didn't give too much trouble as far as swatching went, but who knows how they'll act once I start using them. 

I didn't do any photos for the eyelid brush because it was pretty basic and you could look it up on the e.l.f. website if you wanted.

Hope that helps.

Have a great night and live happy! 










1 comment:

  1. I've been looking all over for a swatch of this palette -- thanks! The eyeshadows look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete