Monday, June 3, 2013

Hautelook.com for Wednesday!!!

First I want to ask a question.  If anyone else ordered Velour lashes from the HauteLook sale, did you receive either your lashes or a tracking number?  I realize they are based in Canada but I'm used to receiving my HauteLook orders very soon after the sale is over.

Onto Wednesday!


There are a few sales that are worth checking out.

Diptyque: I can only imagine this sale would have discounted candles and home fragrances, but maybe we might have a chance at some perfume.

Via Spiga: I actually really like Via Spiga as a brand and find their shoes to be cute and sturdy.  This looks very promising.

Serge Normant Haircare: I got samples of this from Barneys and I have to say that while this is stupid expensive, it is a really great haircare line.  I even gave some samples to my friend and she says that after she uses the products, her hair looks as if she went in for a blow out.  I'm definitely excited to see what shampoos and conditioners they will have.

Memphisto: These are expensive and fairly obscure.  But they might be the most comfortable sandals and shoes out there.  I remember buying a pair long ago for over $200.  However, I seemed to have misplaced them and am currently searching.  They provide more support than TOMS and aren't as clunky as Birkenstocks.  Plus they are built to last.  Man I really wish I could find mine.....

Superdry Shoes and Accessories: I know..... all people ever want from Superdry are  the jackets.  But I've found the shoes to be cute.  I don't know about their accessories, but the sale is worth a gander.

That's really all for now.  I might post some pics from Fanime but I've honestly been lazy and have been spending my nights reading.

Have a great week everyone and live happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment