Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wigs and Some Sale Items to Check Out (Epic Cosplay, Neiman Marcus, etc)

So Fanime is over for me and I'm so tired.

I had a good time but I don't think I'll go back next year (saving up for Comic Con).

One of the vendors there was Epic Cosplay.  They sell wigs in all sorts of lengths and colors and they look awesome.  I had returned a wig and had credit burning a hole in my virtual pocket.


So I got 2 wigs, one was on sale for $15 and looked like this but in pink.  The other wig was not on sale but I used my credit an paid the difference of $5.

I also previously bought this wig from them and trimmed it to my desired length.  

First off I love these wigs!  The fibers flow beautifully and they are thickly wefted.

The longest wig gave me some tangling issues but that to be expected with almost all synthetic long wigs.  After a fabric softener treatment it was a lot easier to handle.

The wigs are heat resistant so they can be styled with flat iron on the lowest setting.

They're located in the US (SoCal) so shipping is really fast.  It took me less than a week from ordering to get my wig.

Customer service rocks!  I got an email late Monday night from their administrative staff to touch bases with me and see that I was taken care of.  When I wanted to return a wig I purchased, they were more than helpful and super friendly.

So right now a lot of their wigs are on sale.  This is a good time to look around and see if there are any wigs you might need for future cosplays, halloween (it's never too early) or any random fun events where a cheap wig from the costume store will not cut it.

Next subject:

Do you like Deborah Lippmann on sale?

Then check this out.  Neiman Marcus has their Rock This Town set for sale at $25.  As well all know DL polishes aren't cheap but this sale makes each bottle about $8 and change each.

What's also nice is that I heard these polishes are sheer on the first coat which means that they would probably make for some awesome layering (can you imagine a thin coat over glitter polish?).

There's also a Lalique cologne in a Buddha bottle but at $399 it's way to rich for my blood.

On a quick note:

Sephora sale page has added some items.  The Prisma Chrome eyeshadows are looking amazing.

Also Nordstrom has a couple of nice things on their sale page.  Most notable are some Smashbox kits and Ciate Sequin manicure.  But I think the Cheek and Eye Palette here is a hidden gem.  This little palette has great neutral colors at a good price.  Perfect for any budding beauty guru or even just a great kit to have for travel.

So there it is, my long-winded post.  Hope everyone is having a great week.

Live Happy!    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment