Monday, May 6, 2013

Favorite Shirt Design in a While

So my friends laugh at me and call me T Rex arms.  I indeed do have short arms so it's not entirely unfounded.

I have learned to embrace this and with so many shirts coming out now that feature T Rex I found one that would definitely need a back up of.



I got this shirt at Hot Topic but it can found here.

The sad thing is that the very first time I wore it I spilled coffee on it (so typical).

This led me to discover something though.....

As I tried to blot the coffee out of  the red part of the shirt I noticed that part of the red dye came off on the towel.  I totally blotted too, I didn't rub at all.

Also, the part that I blotted looks a bit faded in comparison to the rest of the red dino.

This is saddening for me because it just means the red won't stay vibrant after  a few washings.

So be warned, awesome shirts need back-ups.  I will be getting another soon enough.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment