Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute on Hautelook

So if you're a fan of Le Metier de Beaute or have wanted to try some of their stuff but couldn't stomach the price then you are in luck.

Today Hautelook has them on sale.


As of this post only one item sold out but I'm sure that more will sell out soon.

A good gateway item into this brand is their nail polishes.  They are apparently amazing.  I tried them before, and while good, I didn't think they were worth the hefty price tag.  I will say that they are a lot better to me than most of the other premium nail polishes out there.

However, right now they are $10.50 which makes them more affordable compared to the $18 retail.

So go and browse and be happy you got a good deal.

Tomorrow they are going to have Velour lashes (I've always wanted to try) and I know I'll be at my computer come 8am PST.  If you are also interested in these lashes I suggest going to RAEview and seeing what she has to say about them.

Then again this might mean more competition for me so forget I said anything.

Live Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment