Monday, April 8, 2013

My Favorite Mascara: MAC Opulash

I figure I would do a few short posts on my favorite things.

First off: Mascara!

Now for my Asian eyes and oily lids I find a good mascara is hard to find.  I have tried so many that I have lost count.

And from cheap to stupid expensive my favorite one is MAC Opulash.

I suppose it had to be MAC since my previous favorite was MAC Loud Lash and I was one of very few people that were sad to see it go.

My pros and cons are from my own experience with the product so your experience might differ.

Pros:
Doesn't smudge
Doesn't clump
Build-able coverage
 Formula doesn't dry out too quick
No irritation, and I wear contact lenses all the time and suffer from eye allergies.

Cons:
Doesn't lengthen much
Can only find where MAC is sold
Over $10
No color range (not including the Wonder Woman collection)

If you are interested to can find Opulash here or go to any retailer that sells MAC cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment