Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Favorite Liquid Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

So today I let you know why Physicians Formula Eye Booster is my favorite eyeliner.

You can buy it here or it can be found anywhere you buy Physicians Formula, but a lot of the times I find they are sold out.

This is for the brush tipped pen, not the felt tipped pen.  If you need further differentiation, it is the silver pen with a silver cap, it's not the thicker black pen with clear cap.

Pros:
Doesn't smudge
Enhances lash growth
Applicator makes for easy lining and no skipping
Long lasting 
Easy to remove

Cons:
Pricey for a drugstore liner
Pen can dry out quickly
Might be harder to find in some areas
 Limited color range

So this pen comes in 3 shades and clear to use at night or when you don't want to line your eyes.

Ultra black is very black and if you want a black liner go for that one.

Black is much lighter to the point it looks grey.  Great for a natural eye but it's just not high impact.

I have never tried this liner in Brown.

The liner does tend to dry shiny which can be a good or bad thing depending on preference.  I find this liner much easier to use than MAC Blacktrack for lining over false lashes.

Overall I don't experience smudging other than the very inner corners of my eyes, but I find that happens with all liners (except MAC Liquidlast) but it is also much easier to remove.

Hope that helps!

Have a great day and live happy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment