Friday, April 19, 2013

Missha Friends and Family Sale

So just a quick note......

Missha is currently having their friends and family sale going on now and apparently everyone is a friend or family member to them.

The whole online store is 30% off for regular priced items.

This is a great time to try out some items that you were on the fence about.  If the color matched my skin, I would totally use this opportunity to get the snail slime BB cream.

Alas, it says the shade is comparable to #23 and my vitamin D deficient self is #21.

But I suppose I could use the opportunity to get some brushes........

By the by, I don't work for Missha in any way shape or form.  I just happen to really like a lot of the stuff I buy from them which makes me sound like a major fan-girl.  But I swear I get nothing from them...... in fact their free samples that come with my order have been a bit disappointing.....

So take a look and maybe fall in love with something you didn't know you needed.

Have a great weekend and live happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment