Monday, April 29, 2013

$4 Illamasqua at Sephora Inside JC Penney

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really love the Sephora inside JC Penney.

Why?

Because they usually have a great clearance section that is way more discounted than at the free standing Sephora stores.


Today I go in on a lark after dropping off stuff at the post office and I see Illamasqua nail polishes on sale for $4!  That's right!  FOUR BUCKS!!!!

Now deals and prices may vary depending on location so please don't be disappointed if your Sephora in JC Penney doesn't have this on sale.

So I saw the following shades:
 Vice
Scorch
Radium*
Bacterium*
Viridian*
Baptiste*
and a dark cream green that may have been Rampage

The ones with the asterisk are the ones I got.  And all 4 for less than the price of one polish at regular price.

So there you have it.  If you haven't already, go to your Sephora in JC Penney and take a look-see.

Have a great night and live happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment