Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Stroll at Rite Aid

So I often go to a drug store on my lunch break.  I feel it slightly relieves the monotony, at least until it's time for me to go back.

On today's trip I saw a few items that seemed interesting.  While I ended up with nothing, I thought I would share.


*Self promo time*
I have a spring cleaning blog sale going on here and here.  It's not much but there are some goodies to be found.

Also did anyone see Game of Thrones on Sunday?  I did not see that coming.  I might have to treat myself to the first 4 books.  A good deal really since they are less than $20 on Amazon and with my Prime account I can get free 2 day shipping.

So onto my findings!

L'oreal has a pastel collection called Versailles (pronounced ver-say?) Romance

It's actually a pretty gorgeous line-up if you happen to like pastels.
Revlon finally came out with duochrome polishes in their Chroma Chameleon collection.  While the colors are pretty, I would say that they are about a season or two too late.  But it also comes down to how differentiated the duochrome is so I suppose time will tell.  I'm personally duochrome-d out.

Coppertone has a sun protection line marketed towards those with tattoos.  Now honestly, I don't know if this is necessary since most people use plain old sunblock to protect their ink in the sun (if they do at all).  But I suppose it at least brings awareness to sun protection.

That is all for today.  It's nearly 3am and I need to do some laundry.

Take care and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment