Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Decided: Blog Sale!

So I have decided on holding a blog sale to clear out some of my excess.

This sale will be divided into two posts and is a mix of high-end and drugstore products and of both new and used products.

New products will be all in one post and used items will be in a separate post.

The used products I have included are capable of being sanitized (no lipgloss or mascara) or need no sanitation prior to use (perfume and nail polish).  I will not sanitize the items before sending as my ideal sanitation methods might vary from the recipient's preferred sanitation methods.

The used items will be cleaned of excess product and the casing will be wiped clean.

I will be putting up my list of products soon.  The items will be groups as either new or used and will be in alphabetical order based on brand.

You can contact me through my email on my profile page regarding items you wish to purchase.

I will only accept paypal.  I'm sorry if this inconveniences you.  I will also consider shipping international if the item is light enough.  After a certain weight, USPS requires priority mail for international shipping which I find ridiculously expensive.

Items will be held for purchase on a first come first serve basis.  I will be looking at the time stamps of my emails to determine this.

If there are any questions please let me know.  I am currently cataloging my items and hope to have them up by Monday 4/15/13.

Thank you so much and live happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment