Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today and Today Only: Space NK Goodie Bag

So I did not partake in the Barney's Love Yourself Event.  Which I heard overall in SF was a letdown.  But I did get an email from Space NK about their Goodie Bag with $250 purchase.

This is offered for today only in store and online.  With $250 purchase you get a goodie bag filled with samples, deluxe samples and a couple of full sized products as well.  The page on the site can be found here and there's helpful posting about it here as well.

Now for the unfortunate, it does look like this bag is a little skimpier than last Fall's bag.  Alas, a sign of the times I suppose.  But I guess they figured as least it's better than the current offerings.

I also saw that Neiman Marcus is doing a beauty event as well.  Let's just say I wasn't impressed with what I saw.

Is this the end of awesome goodie bags?  I really hope not.  But for the time being I will not condone less than amazing goodie bags and my money will go elsewhere.  We all look for incentives to purchase stuff and with money being tighter this year I know I'm not to only one with a more scrutinizing eye.    

No comments:

Post a Comment