Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Swatch Time: Missha The Style Perfect Eyebrow Styler

So I get my order in and I'm excited to try out the eyebrow styler in dark brown.

If you look back to previous posts, I originally bought the grey-brown eyebrow pencil and love it!  I have been using my Dior brow pencil for a natural look since it's a lighter brown shade but didn't like the price tag ( $29 ouch).

So I got dark brown in hopes that it would match the Dior color more and I could use it when I wanted a more natural brow.

Dark brown bottom, grey-brown top.

Dark brown left, grey-brown right.

As you can see, the dark brown is actually still pretty dark.  The only difference I see is the grey-brown is slightly more ashy.  I have yet to try this out on my brows but I can already tell you this is not a color dupe.  But since it is slightly warmer I do think it will look a little less dramatic and in that case I'm glad I have a more natural looking brow pencil (however slightly natural it may be).  And since I got it on sale at a whopping $4.80, I don't have buyers remorse.  Seriously, it's hard to find a drugstore brow pencil that cheap of this quality.

So overall I'm a happy camper.  But don't get dark brown thinking that it will be much different from grey-brown and vice versa.  They are different but I think they are totally interchangeable in a pinch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment