Monday, February 4, 2013

Missha Sale Time Again 40% off

Honestly I love the Missha US site so much.  And I made some sweet potato fries that were so yummy!  Sorry no pics, I wolfed them down.

So as the title states, Missha is turning 4 years old (well the US site is) and they are celebrating with a sale.

Pretty much the bulk of the site is 40% off.  Now is the time to either stock up or try new things at a great discount.  As for me..... this was a good enough deal to break Operation Cheapskate 2013.  I didn't do too bad since I did a group order.  But I will admit it is a step back.  In fact I'm going to have to hermit myself for a few weeks after Chinese New Year.

However, some things are still going well.  I haven't gone out to eat lunch with my co-workers and save myself around $10 a week by doing that.

Gas prices are going up so my limited driving will have to cut down even more, don't know how since I don't drive anywhere anymore.  In fact last week I took public transit to go to the farmer's market and it felt good I tell ya.

But back on topic.....

Missha is also handing out bonus gifts to current and new customers.  They also switched up their spending tier gifts.

So seriously if you've been eying something from the site go! Go now!

There are great deals to be had if you know what to look for.

That's all for me.  I have more yams that are almost done cooking.

Have a great week and live happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment