Thursday, November 29, 2012

Speculations and Predictions: Urban Decay Mystery Travel Bag

So if you have looked at the Urban Decay website today you will notice they have a Mystery Travel Bag for sale.

I've never seen this before from them but the first thought in my head was those Mystery Gift Bags that Sanrio sells to get rid of old merchandise.

If you've been keeping up with Urban Decay you might have noticed they have a few good things on sale because they are revamping the packaging of some items.  But I personally think that they would just sell the old stock and not try to goodie bag it out.

One interesting thing I found was when I put the mystery bag in my cart and from my cart click on the bag to the page, the tab description says Deluxe Sample Supercurl Curling Mascara by Urban Decay (Official Size).  The Early Exclusive Sample that is automatically added to the cart is a mystery as well but I don't think it's the Supercurl Mascara since that is already for sale on the site here.  Not to mention there is also TSA references on both the Mystery Bag page and the travel size Supercurl Mascara.  Most likely coincidence but still fun to speculate.

So what does this all mean?  All it really means is that I'm very tempted to order it (along with more All Nighter XL at $18 pop).  And that I have a sneaking suspicion that one of the items is a deluxe sample of Supercurl Mascara.  That would account for $10 of the over $45 value.

It also says that it's packed with favorites so I have to assume that Potion Primer will be included (travel or full sized I don't know).  They also say that there will be full sized products so that automatically makes me think there will be a full sized 24/7 pencil in Zero or their dual end pencil in Zero/Whiskey.

What else could be in there?  The only other thoughts I have left would be a travel size of the make up setting spray and a lip product (maybe a mini gloss).

So there you have my thoughts.

Supercurl Mascara mini
Full Sized liner
Primer Potion
Setting Spray
Lipgloss mini

Now should I wait for reveals to come in or should I bite the bullet and get one for myself?

4 comments:

  1. i order a bag and it should be here friday, im hoping what you say is right i will let you know when it comes in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I'm very curious to see what's inside.

      Delete
  2. My bag came in today. Inside I got a full size lip junkie gloss in Naked, a 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in Rehab, a travel size All Nighter spray, a travel size supercurl mascara liner, and a sample of the primer potion in the bag. The early exclusive sample I got was a Naked Skin Beauty Balm - it's supposed to prime for concealer, even skin, and anti aging (from what I remember - there's two more things the packaging said.) Overall not bad, I ordered two more as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the info. I wonder how many shades the Naked Beauty Balm will come in.

      Delete