Monday, December 3, 2012

So What Was in the Bag? Inside the Urban Decay Mystery Travel Bag

So by now you've done your searching online and figured out what was in the bag.  I must say though for the products inside it's definitely worth it if you like them.  But for me personally, a little part of me is happy I didn't get it because I either have those items already or didn't like them.  As for the BB cream sample, I probably wouldn't have used it since I'm still so in love with my 3 Lab BB cream.

So what was in the bag?

Travel bag
A sample card of Potion Primer
A travel size of Supercurl Mascara
A 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab
A travel size All Nighter Setting Spray
A Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Naked
A sample tube of Naked Skin BB Cream
A $5 off card

As for my predictions I would say that I was a lot closer than I thought I was going to be.  For a recap on my predictions you can look here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment