Saturday, November 3, 2012

So I Go to the Doctor and.......

So I went to an allergist on Friday in hopes of finding out what to do about my skin condition.  For about 6 months now my skin has been super itchy.  When I scratch it, welts form and it happens all over my body.  I've been controlling this with a Zyrtec every other day but didn't like the thought of being medicated if I didn't have to.

Some of you might already know what I have since I was told it was common.  My condition is called dermographia.  Apparantly it has no known cause or cure and is treated with antihistamine (so basically what I've been doing).

While it's considered beign, it's awfully troublesome and I get really self conscience.  It'a a good thing my friends know I suffer from pretty bad allergies at times but it still makes me feel vulnerable.

Oh well, enough whining.  The doctor says that it can resolve itself just as suddenly as it appeared.  Hopefully I won't have to deal with this too much longer. 

In any case, how many people can play tic-tac-toe on themselves?



Have a great weekend and stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment