Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sephora Friends and Family + I Have an Extra Code

Yeah I should be working right now but nope I'm gonna blog.

So in case you were wondering Sephora's Friends and Family sale is going on right now!  This is for all Sephora VIB members.  If you're not a VIB member then you can still piggyback on the fun for today if you have a friend who happens to be a VIB.

As for me I have no friend I want to email my code to so if you're wanting to save 20% today leave your email in the comments section.  I only have one to give so first post gets it.  It's only valid online and in the US.

Other than that it's a great way to stock up on stuff.  Sephora.com now carries Koh Gen Do, SK-II and Sunday Riley among other top tier brands.

Also while supplies last you get a Sephora tote bag with purchase.

Other than that I really have nothing to left to say.....

Just remember the sale starts when the store opens not like last time when it started at 6pm and there was a giant line around the store just to get in.

Have fun and live happy!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best to snoop around for another code, but no promises.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the code, I very much appreciated it!! I received your email Friday night and thought, did Sephora actually send me a discount code?! Haha then I saw your name! And the best part is, it can be used multiple times until Monday in stores! I'd love to see pictures of what you purchased this weekend! Thanks again and happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have anymore codes?
    christineandpaul2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete